- September 7, 2017 We have fine-tuned the entire website to provide information that people have been asking for. The main updates are on the Schedule, Food, Registration, Mini Registration, Day Passes, Contact pages.
- September 27, 2017 We have updated the website again, mostly to address the issue of bringing potluck items. Please note that you are not required to bring potluck items because we have arranged with the chef to prepare food in advance of shabbats. However, to ensure that there is plenty of food on the shabbats, you are welcome to bring potluck items as your First Fruits offering. The main updates are on the Schedule, Food, Registration, Mini Registration, Day Passes, Contact pages.
- October 1, 2017 Did you know we are having a gala evening? The timing of that is a surprise (no one knows the day or the hour) so come prepared to dress as you would when meeting a King! Ladies, we want to see your beautiful dresses. Men, it is a shirt and tie affair. If you have a suit or at least a suit jacket, please bring it!
- Do you have any interest in providing items for sale in a gift shop? If so, please let us know ASAP so we can organize that.
- Please remember that we are guests of a Christian camp that has stated in their Code of Conduct that no alcohol or drugs are permitted anywhere on the property. Smoking is not permitted either. Anyone who needs to indulge must leave the property to do so.
- Please do not wander off into the woods alone.
- Please, everyone, maintain modest dress and behaviour at all times. We do not want to see PJ’s in the conference hall! You might want to bring some inside shoes/slippers and your outside shoes. This will help us keep the floors clean and reduce clean-up time.
- We recognize that adults cannot be forced to keep a curfew. However people need their sleep, so we will appreciate you being really quiet between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.