- June 15, 2018: Connie is working hard to get the 2018 website complete but cannot get the waiver finished by sundown. She will get it up-to-date after the weekend.
- June 26, 2018: Connie has created a new waiver that combines the interests of both Camp Norland and your Sukkot hosts, so that you only need to sign one waiver. A copy of it will be given to the Camp Director when we arrive. Please remember to print and sign that PDF and send it to Connie with your registration as soon as possible.
- June 26, 2018: In the process of preparing the waiver, Connie noticed that Camp Norland’s Statement of Faith is printed at the bottom of the Camp’s own waiver. Therefore she added a page to the website where you can read that statement.
- Please remember that we are guests of a Christian camp that has stated in their Code of Conduct that no alcohol or drugs are permitted anywhere on the property. Smoking is not permitted either. Anyone who needs to indulge must leave the property to do so.
- Please do not wander off into the woods alone.
- Please, everyone, maintain modest dress and behaviour at all times. We do not want to see PJ’s in the conference hall! You might want to bring some inside shoes/slippers and your outside shoes. This will help us keep the floors clean and reduce clean-up time.
- We recognize that adults cannot be forced to keep a curfew. However people need their sleep, so we will appreciate you being really quiet between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.