We are endeavouring to arrange a fuss-free Sukkot for you, where you are not required to bring a lot of potluck items for meals, disposable dishes or cutlery, etc.
However, we will appreciate your assistance with keeping the environment clean and safe and with other things that make a group camping experience pleasant.
A great Sukkot experience depends a great deal on volunteers! We have provided a place on all of the registration forms for you to mention specifically what you would like to volunteer to do. Specifics will enable us to figure out what might need to be assigned when people don’t know exactly what they want to volunteer to do. Please let us know on your registration form which of the following chores you are willing to assist with. If there is something not mentioned that needs to be done, please let us know what it is so we can add it to the list!
- assisting cook by preparing vegetables and fruits,
- assisting cook in other ways that he requires,
- serving food,
- keeping coffee/tea/beverages available,
- set out breakfast items daily,
- kitchen clean-up,
- clearing and wiping tables,
- sweeping floors,
- washing floors,
- running the dishwasher,
- putting away dishes,
- cleaning and re-supplying bathrooms and showers,
- keeping laundry room tidy,
- monitoring games room,
- monitoring crafts room,
- arranging chairs,
- assisting with decorating,
- something else (please specify),
- building and maintaining campfires